Monday, January 19, 2009

Quarantined...

The Aubs started running fever last night. I took her to the doctor this morning. Said doctor did the flu test and it was POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right folks, she has the FLU! A couple of hours later, the Blaine started running fever and even fell asleep on the couch! That's how bad this is- Blaine. Asleep. Couch. Middle of the day! According to doc, this flu lasts 7 days and the cough lasts 3 weeks! So, we're in quarantine! I put my kids on notice: this is the last year those little rascals talk me out of getting them the flu shot! And me, who normally has no life, had something planned for every single day this week, including my birthday! Oh well, there's always next year (assuming the flu doesn't kill me!).

2 comments:

kelly said...

it's ALWAYS something at the Bello house, seriously.

Anonymous said...

Hope you all get to feeling better soon!