Monday, March 30, 2009

This Post Brought to You by the Number: 4...

Our fertilization report just came in and we have four wonderful embryos growing! Dr. G thinks that my progesterone level had something to do with us only having half of my eggs fertilize. I was a little surprised at first, that the number was so low. Then, I was reminded that all along I have said that four would be perfect. We will transfer two on Wednesday and freeze two for another go. Now, I am just praying that those four continue to thrive and get their shot at life. I had no idea I would feel the way I do right now. It's hard to even put into words. God has worked everything out so beautifully and I have faith that He will not let us down. Now, just to keep my sanity...

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm praying for you girl......it's going to be wonderful. I'm so excited you for guys!