Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Time...

Well, I just got the call...I will trigger tonight at 7:30 (1 1/2 hours away!!!). We have to be at the hospital for 6:00am Sunday morning and the procedure is at 7:00am! We didn't expect to have a Sunday retrieval, at all. My progesterone is on the higher side and Dr. Gill is concerned that if we wait any longer, it will go up and compromise the entire cycle. Brandon is the worship leader at our church so, service should be interesting :) And I'm sure I will be incredibly sleep deprived since we are going to the Rockets game tomorrow night and won't be home until around midnight, so by the time I get to bed, I'll probably get 4 hours of sleep.

An exciting weekend ahead...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am praying that all goes well, and my dad is filling in for Brandon, so ya'll can concentrate on those eggs!