Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Appointment #2 This Week...

I went back in this morning for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I'm stimming well. I have several follicles on each ovary (the right is better than the left). The biggest is measuring almost 17mm and the rest range from 13-16mm. My estrogen was 1850 (I think) so, I'm holding steady with the meds. I go back on Friday (as does Dawn, but her lining was already 11.1 with a triple stripe on Monday!) and should get a trigger time then. It looks like Monday for egg retrieval and then either Wednesday or Friday for transfer. The nurse today said if she had to guess, she would guess we get 10 eggs. Sounds good to me! She was surprised when I said that was a good number and I didn't need more than that. Apparently in the world of IVF, the more the better. But, in my world, God can make big things happen with nothing, so I'm good with anything ;)

Oh, and the picture above is my feet wearing the socks I wore today. Yep ladies, I wore these to the "female doctor" today. You know the nurse loved that!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I feel as if the socks describe the wearer so perfectly. :)