Monday, April 20, 2009

A Complete and Utter Lack of Motivation...

Something is very "off". I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like the weight of the world has found a resting place firmly on my shoulders. I am exhausted. I am pretty sure I could stay in bed 24 hours a day and still be tired. I've had a headache since Friday and just can't seem to "wake up". Things were going along great and then the rain came Friday afternoon, I've been at a loss since. I am praying that God will give me peace about all the different situations I'm dealing with and energy to do what has to be done. Above all, I am praying for a healing of relationships that seem strained.

On a MUCH happier note, our ultrasound is tomorrow morning. I am so excited to be able to get a look at what is ahead of us :) Maybe God will provide all I am asking for through this miraculous journey.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I know all too well how you feel. I am praying for you too. Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!