Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm Here

It's been awhile! Things have been really busy. So, here's a quick update...

We had Blaine's birthday party Saturday. It was great- Brandon's parents, his sister, Jennifer, her hubby, Donovan, and their sweet toddler came in, as well as my mom and Cole. I love having family visit!

My brother, Scott, arrived back in the States Tuesday afternoon (in the middle of a tropical storm!) after a year in France. It was so great to see him and it's still great to have him here! My mom and Cole came back to visit as well as Scott's girlfriend. So, we've pretty much had a full house since last Friday. I absolutely LOVE it!

Brandon and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday! I love that man!!!

Some one looked at our house Tuesday night (once again, in the middle of a tropical storm!) for the first time since May! They are really interested, but haven't made up their minds yet. I'm hoping this works out. It's crunch time!

My back is awful. I had a terrible weekend, in that respect. I am back on the 'roids now and go to see Dr. W tomorrow at 7am!!! I'll be leaving here before sun up! I'm really anxious about getting my MRI results. I'll post and let everyone know what the verdict is as soon as I can.

Hope everyone else is well. I'll post tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just realized... Your husband, Brandon has a sister named Jennifer... and so does my Brandon. Weeeird. ;) We move on the 15th & 16th.. btw! :)