Wednesday, August 13, 2008

September 9

...that's the day. I have so much to do before then, something made even more difficult by the fact that I'm in a ton of pain. So, in now just shy of four weeks, I have to accomplish the following, plus some:

  • get Aubrey's flowergirl dress altered
  • get the kids school supplies
  • back to school orientation
  • get the kids in school :)
  • come up with some sort of "schedule" for post op care of me, the kids, and our home
  • donate blood twice (for myself! this disgusts me!)
  • pre-admit at the hospital
  • get fitted for my back brace
  • have an appointment with the anesthesiologist
  • join a gym for my post op rehab
  • cancel anything I had scheduled for the next 6 months (like my class reunion, our family church retreat, Christmas! this makes me sad!)
  • insert anything I'm forgetting here :)
In the past few days I've already had a physical exam, lots of lab work, an EKG, and a chest x-ray. This is just the beginning...

No comments: