Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Good, no, Great Things In The Air

I feel wonderful:
  • My back is finally feeling healthy (I have an appt with Dr. W on Christmas Eve and am praying for a full release).
  • I have my energy back.
  • Christmas is right around the corner.
  • I have two incredible children.
  • Words cannot describe the love I have for my husband.
  • We have an awesome church family who cares for us in all circumstances.
  • My friends are the absolute best! I'd put them up against anyone else's friends any day! Oh and we're going to have a wild and crazy girls' night out this weekend!
  • There are some great, incredible things on the horizon for us. More to come...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaaaand Christmas with your family! Duh!

Ashley said...

I love you and I can't wait to PAR-TAY!