Monday, July 21, 2008

A Quick Update ('cause I'm supposed to be busy)

I am feeling really great (other than the issues that accompany the 'roids)! This morning I took the kids and we met Rachel and her girls for some bike riding, splash fun, and a picnic. It was nice, but hot.

Tomorrow our home is on the "Realtor Tour" from 10am-2pm so, not only do I have a ton of cleaning to do, I have to be out of the house for the day tomorrow. I think I'm going to take the kids shopping for school clothes. I'm sure they will complain, but I should do it before it gets too close and Aubrey has barely anything that fits. That girl grows like none I've seen! I'm very ready to be done with all this house stuff, either way. I don't know why I do this to myself. I think I just really love houses, the excitement of moving, and the feeling of having someplace new. There's something wrong with me :)

Well, I'm out. Time for laundry, floors, and bathrooms. Maybe I'll take a nap first...

No comments: