Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy With Great Things

The above is a picture of Dawn (l), Rachel (r), and me (center) at the baby shower they threw for me last weekend. It was wonderful. Not only did we get lots of things we needed (it's been 8 long years since we've had a baby and had zero, zilch, nada), it was also a wonderful time of fellowship. I am forever grateful for all their hard work-plus, Kelly, who was sick :( It is such a great feeling to know that people like you enough to do something like this for you!

Also, I've been pumping for 11 days now. I pump every 2 hours during the day and every 3 hours at night. So, needless to say, I'm exhausted. I know it will be worth it and I cannot wait to breastfeed my sweet baby boy in 9 short weeks, but this is hard work!

We have a 3D/4D ultrasound this Saturday. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures. Until then...

1 comment:

Ali said...

I'm just checking in on your progress... How's it coming? The baby shower sounds fun! Isn't it great to have such loving friends on your side. Pumping will be such a reward for you and the precious little one. Way to go! Keep up the great work! :)

Ali from England
ourjourney2parenthood09.blogspot.com