- My back is finally feeling healthy (I have an appt with Dr. W on Christmas Eve and am praying for a full release).
- I have my energy back.
- Christmas is right around the corner.
- I have two incredible children.
- Words cannot describe the love I have for my husband.
- We have an awesome church family who cares for us in all circumstances.
- My friends are the absolute best! I'd put them up against anyone else's friends any day! Oh and we're going to have a wild and crazy girls' night out this weekend!
- There are some great, incredible things on the horizon for us. More to come...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I feel wonderful:
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
That's right. Since I last wrote, I got over the whole 'sinus infection from a very unpleasant place' thing, felt better for a few busy days, and then came down with a stomach virus Monday afternoon. Trust me when I say you do not want the gory details. The bright side, no one (at my house) has gotten it besides me. Many of the other women at church have come down with it, but so far, I've heard nothing of the children and men. I'm glad.
So anyway, this will be a quick "catch up" post and then tomorrow (hopefully) I'll start posting regularly again. First order of business, my pet peeves about outdoor Christmas light displays. It'll rock your socks off so, be sure to check back :)
1. I got a new washer and dryer in an unbelievable Black Friday sale! They are awesome! They can do just about anything, are super fast and energy efficient, and even play a nifty little tune when they're done. The best part (at least from Brandon's point of view) is that they are front loaders and on pedestals that put them at the perfect height for me to be able to do laundry again!!! I never thought I could love a pair of appliances so much! Here are some pictures of my new babies...
2. We put up our tree and only our tree this year. It's just too hard to do more than that in my "condition". Here are some pictures of it. It stands about 15 feet tall. These really don't do it justice.
3. It SNOWED today!!! I am not kidding! The kids absolutely loved it. Here are some pictures...